PROCESS BASED MANAGEMENT
Process-Based Management is a management approach that views a business as a collection of processes, managed to achieve a desired result. The processes are managed and improved by organisation in purpose of achieving their vision, mission and core value. A clear correlation between processes and the vision supports the company to plan strategies, build a business structure and use sufficient resources that are required to achieve success in the long run.
There are 3 stages in process based management
- Documenting the process
- Analysing the process
ADVANTAGES OF PROCESS BASED MANAGEMENT
- Documenting a process helps to get clear guideline how organisation improves their processes and performances.
- It measures the set of activities in business. It focuses on customer satisfaction, quality of product, revenues, profits, costs, and budget.
- It reduces costs, time and resources.
- Analysing the processes helps to predict problems and helps in taking right decisions.
- The system protects intellectual capital of the organisation. Monitoring the development of processes, the organisation can analyse risks and its weakness.
- Focusing on continuous improvement and customer’s requirements, the organisation improves customer services which deliver value to its customers.
- Process based management is an integration of both input and output in business process. It controls personnel, technical and financial resources.
- The organisation can improve IT system that reduces unnecessary complexity and improves the quality of performance.
- Analysing processes and implementing new objects if required, the organisation deal with fast changes in demand.