Learning from Dadima (Grand Mother)
Every entrepreneur can learn many things from Dadima’s calendar action.
- Dadima wakes up early and cleans the house.
- Once in a year, she cleans moving all items and find lost items, rearrange all utility according to the family members needs.
Can we draw any parallels?
- Are we monitor daily cleaning in our factory.
- Are we clean at least once in a year take stocks, identify any maintenance in M/C, can we scrap unwanted items, can we spare a day or two for our own enterprise?
I expect, if seriously done, can save 0.5% t 1% in cost (directly or indirectly).
- Can we look once in a year to our worker’s skills and redivide roles & responsibilities?
Honourable prime minister Shri P.M. Modi, has started Swatch Internship programme can we learn from that?